martes, 30 de agosto de 2011

Katie Price emotionally drained by marriage to Alex Reid

Former model Katie Price thinks she would have been damaged if she hadn't ended her marriage to Alex Reid.
The 33-year-old who called off the relationship just 11 months after they tied the knot, said she had no choice but to give up. Price was previously married to singer Peter Andre for four years.

"I find it really, really upsetting. I would not give upon a marriage without good reason. Pete ended our marriage and I would not have done that to someone else unless I had no choice. I had to get out of my marriage to Alex or I would have been damaged. I couldn't cope with it anymore. I was emotionally drained," said Price.

The reality TV star has three children, Harvey, nine, Junior, six and Princess, four, from previous relationships and thinks it was fate that she and Reid weren't able to have kids, despite her undergoing fertility treatment.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario